Start a new topic

IOM not working

As support for IOM is in america, wondering if any Australian users are having issues with IOM this morning?

 

We are on version 3.2.1.0 and we now have List Management as an option to use, which we don't ususally, and ALL of our profiles have been wiped (AGGGH!!)

 

We also have Merge O Matic, which is not opening at all.

 

if anyone is having the same experience, or has had the same experience, would love someone to shed the light here.

 

Ta
Erin


We've got v3.2.3.3 and yes, we've got the same issue this morning - we were using it yesterday morning without any issues, but something's happened overnight?

In Configuration -> General Settings ours says "No valid license found" - maybe there's been a licensing problem of some sort? I'm about to email our local Australian Blackbaud account manager and see if they know anything.

Thanks David.  Would love to know if you get a response.  we have emailed IOM support, but as they are in the US its unlikely to get a response till tomorrow.

Ta

Erin

Searching the KnowledgeBase, I found https://iom.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/780192-what-is-the-url-omatic-applications-call-when-atte - makes me think that the Subscription Service URL is down for some reason...
I've logged a ticket with our IT team to see if they can test whether the service is working (it's way too technical for me :P)

Also, ImportOmatic did open for me just 30 minutes ago - I had an issue with the size of the combo box being too large for the window, which meant I couldn't select the file to import; I had the same thing yesterday, which was resolved after I restarted my laptop and tried again. When I tried that today, I got this error. So something has happened in the 5 minutes between when I was trying and after I'd rebooted - either the subscription service has gone down or something on my laptop has been cleared.

No response from Blackbaud yet; trying another restart
Thanks David, its with out IT guys as well, and on the phone to Blackbaud as well. If we find anything out will let u know
Haven't heard back from anyone, but - without logging out of RE or anything like that - I've just checked, and our Import profiles have come back.

 

Makes me think that it was almost certainly a problem with the Omatic licensing server: from the timestamps on these posts in the forum, it looks like the problem was in the lead up to midnight in the U.S. - maybe some sort of patch was automatically applied to the servers that caused them to reboot? We'll probably never find out :P

Hi David, yes ours are back up too (thank the gods)!

Hopefully it doesn't drop out again...

Have just logged a Support case because after upgrading to 3.2.4.1, one of the imports stopped working with an error "Source row 1 produced Excel error row 2: Index was outside the bounds of the array. [CImport_Process_02.5]" across all of the rows.

Now when I try to run that import profile with any file, it just says "Importing - 0%" and does not actually process any records: although the "Import" button is disabled, the the other buttons and contrrols on the dialog box are active, and choosing a different file re-enables the "Import" button. In "Import History", only the failed import is showing and my subsequent attempts are not.

I'm hoping this is just a bug with the latest version of IOM...
Posted By David Seeto on 02 Aug 2016 11:14 PM
Have just logged a Support case because after upgrading to 3.2.4.1, one of the imports stopped working with an error "Source row 1 produced Excel error row 2: Index was outside the bounds of the array. [CImport_Process_02.5]" across all of the rows.

Now when I try to run that import profile with any file, it just says "Importing - 0%" and does not actually process any records: although the "Import" button is disabled, the the other buttons and contrrols on the dialog box are active, and choosing a different file re-enables the "Import" button. In "Import History", only the failed import is showing and my subsequent attempts are not.

I'm hoping this is just a bug with the latest version of IOM...

Yup - when I upgraded to v3.4.2.3, this started working again...

Hi David,

 

We're happy to hear that Support was able to resolve the issue you were experiencing.  Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of additional assistance!

 

Thank you,

 

Amanda Tetanich, bCRE 

Associate Product Manager | Omatic Software 

Login or Signup to post a comment