Start a new topic

Losing Constituent ID Column in Gift Batch Import

We're starting to utilize IOM to import gifts to batches - even though I've created a "Constituent ID" in the profile and mapped it to the matching RE7 field - and had the gifts imported into a batch.....both times when we open the batch it creates - the constituent id column isn't in the batch.  Can you tell me how to import to a batch and have the constituent ID column show in the batch?

Thank you for any help.

Susan Redding

Hi Susan,

In order to see the Constituent ID column in the batch you'll go to Batch Setup and then on the Fields tab choose Constituent ID.

After adding the column you can then go to your IOM profile and choose this batch as your batch template. Batch templates use the column order of an existing batch to create a new batch during import.

For more information on how to use a batch template, please see this Knowledgebase solution.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Amanda
Omatic Support

Thank you Amanda - I did use a template to build the IOM import and I guessed assumed since the column was in the import that it would appear in the batch also. I'll do the next one also using a batch template - thanks for your help!

Susan
Login or Signup to post a comment