Start a new topic

Error on Import

Since upgrading we are receiving an error on some records only when they match a record in RE.
I cannot see anywhere that a mandatory field is missing so am very confused by the error log.
Could you please advise why it maybe occuring?
Many thanks in advance.

Line 1: Required Field Missing:  Type [Object: 'CConstitAddress', PK: '-1', Import ID: '', Desc: '51a Kates Street', Field: 'Type', Value: ''] -->BBREAPI.CRecordClass.Save()-->#=qXLMkGf$9dG3wgyHpaLhbkGxeksiMu04G6iAYv30trU8=.#=qQ2Aey0PyAyZBSadN2mhGqA==()

Line 2: Required Field Missing:  Type [Object: 'CConstitAddress', PK: '-1', Import ID: '', Desc: '81 Esplanade West', Field: 'Type', Value: ''] -->BBREAPI.CRecordClass.Save()-->#=qXLMkGf$9dG3wgyHpaLhbkGxeksiMu04G6iAYv30trU8=.#=qQ2Aey0PyAyZBSadN2mhGqA==()

Line 3: Required Field Missing:  Type [Object: 'CConstitAddress', PK: '-1', Import ID: '', Desc: '377 McCullough Street', Field: 'Type', Value: ''] -->BBREAPI.CRecordClass.Save()-->#=qXLMkGf$9dG3wgyHpaLhbkGxeksiMu04G6iAYv30trU8=.#=qQ2Aey0PyAyZBSadN2mhGqA==()

Line 4: Required Field Missing:  Type [Object: 'CConstitAddress', PK: '-1', Import ID: '', Desc: 'Unit 13, 122 Culloden Road', Field: 'Type', Value: ''] -->BBREAPI.CRecordClass.Save()-->#=qXLMkGf$9dG3wgyHpaLhbkGxeksiMu04G6iAYv30trU8=.#=qQ2Aey0PyAyZBSadN2mhGqA==()

This is not a post for the forum. Support helps you with these kinds of errror messages.
Hi Paul,

Are you using the new checkbox option of "Clear 'Has no valid addresses' checkbox on a constituent whenever an address is added or updated"? We've identified an issue with this and are working diligently on a release to address the issue. I would expect the release to be within the next two weeks. In the meantime, if that is the issue you are experiencing you should be able to uncheck that option to prevent that error.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sorry for incorrectly posting!

Jeff, no we are not using it yet. Our file does include though a column to change "Has no Valid Address" to uncheked if we are supplying a new address.
Should I take this issue over to support?
Hi Paul,

Yep, I'm thinking it may be a good candidate for going directly to support (but please feel free to post in our forums any time). It helps the support case move faster if you attach a sample data file, an export of your profile, and your error log, along with any factors you think might be relevant.

Thanks,
Jeff
Have done so, thanks Jeff!
Login or Signup to post a comment