Start a new topic

Regular Expression Dictionary for Facebook Fundraiser Donations

Hey everyone, I need help. We use TeamRaiser for our Walk and just turned on the Facebook Fundraiser feature. If the donor doesn't opt-in, then a record is created with first and last name and an email address that reads something like this devnull+fbbaclnaugzmtg7s-9zxarije1qdzpr85xa9mvjuokt7tvg@convio.com but it will differ form person to person. I would like to set up Regular Expression Dictionaries that will point these donors to one record in Rasier's Edge through the OMatic Lo connector. I would also like the first and last name to populate the gift reference field so that would be yet another Regular Expression Dictionary.

I am clueless when it comes to Regular Expression Dictionary so your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

I have a dictionary that blanks out these invalid email addresses. What do you mean when you say you want to point the donors to one record?

Krista, we do the same thing but not through regex - just a few lines of code in the afterdictionary section to force the first/last name and email address to a known RE record so that it directly matches a common single record.  about every 6 months we create a new generic RE facebook record as the # of alias's become to large to quickly load the record in RE.

Thanks, Dennis dennis@ladnierfamily.com

Login or Signup to post a comment