Description: This solution describes how to apply a participant default set
To create a default set in The Raiser’s Edge, select Tools, Organize/Create Defaults from the menu bar. Highlight the appropriate record type (e.g. Participants) and click New. Enter all of the values you would like to auto-fill on the record, name and then save the Default Set.
To apply a default set while adding a participant, guest, or sponsor
- Right click in the EventOmatic screen and select either Add participant, Add sponsor, Add spouse as guest, Add guest, or Add placeholder guests
- When adding a new participant or sponsor, you will first be prompted for whether the new participant is an individual or organization.
- Then you will be prompted to apply a default set to the new participant.
- Select the desired default set from the drop down and click Apply.
To apply a default set to an existing participant
- Highlight the participant(s) in the EOM screen.
- Right click and select Apply participant default set. Select the desired default set from the menu.
For more detailed information regarding EventOmatic, please refer to the User Guide for EventOmatic.