Description: This solution discusses how to set the default data folder file path.
- Open RE
- Select Plug-Ins
- Select ImportOmatic
- Select ImportOmatic Configuration
- Open the Profile in question
- Highlight 'Defaults' in the left hand navigation pane processing rules
- On the top right of the view there is a field with a browse button labeled 'Default Data Folder'
- Click the browse button. This will allow you to browse to the file folder that contains the data file that you will use with the selected profile for importing.
- Select to Save and Close the profile.
- When you return to the ImportOmatic Plug-In view, select 'Import'
- The import processing view will appear. In the field labeled 'File to Import' the default data folder file path will appear.
- When ready to perform the import, select the browse button on the 'File to Import' field to select the specific file that you will import from the default file folder.
Please refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.