Product: ImportOmatic with List Management
Description: This solution discusses how to create a list of records based on actions
You may create a list of records with actions using a filter on those records by using a constituent query and the Search Lists function within List Management.
1. Create a constituent query that has criteria for the actions that you need to see. An example of criteria would be if the actions all have the same type or category.
2. Save the query in your List Management category folder that lives in the folder list of RE:Query.
3. Go to Plugins > ImportOmatic > List Management > Select the Search Lists button.
4. In the Query Filter drop down at the top left of the view, select the query that you created.
5. Allow the system to gather the records into the view (this may take a few minutes). You may then export this data or view the data within the window.