Description:This Process can be used if any of these errors appear
Index was Outside the Bounds of the Array[CImport_Process_02.5]
Index was Outside the Bounds of the Array[CImport_Process_02.4]
Index was Outside the Bounds of the Array[CImport_Process_02.3]
This means means something in the data file and profile are not matching. Here are some possible solutions.
1. Verify that you are importing the right data file and using the correct profile.
2. Have the data file and profile use the same letter and the end.
3. Ensure that column A in the profile is mapped to Row A in the data file, repeat process.
4. Verify you are using the right dictionaries.
5. Excel may have accidently added files with no data into the data file. Copy all of the cells with data and paste into a new excel sheet.