Start a new topic

IOM Version 3.4.1.0

Hi everyone,

Has anyone noticed that the colors within the data file field and the field mapping section of a profile has changed since upgrading to the newest version?  I upgraded to version 3.4.1.0 this morning and have noticed the colors within the profiles are now different.  Nothing has changed in my display settings for over a year, so I know it's not anything that I "played" with.

This is a screen shot of what I see now; I wish I did a screen shot yesterday to prove it was different!  The Data File Field was gray yesterday, today it's light blue.  The Raiser's Edge Field was also gray yesterday, today it's dark blue and I can hardly see the field name.

If anyone has experienced color changes in your profiles, please chime in, I can't believe it's only me!

Thanks everyone!

I haven't updated to the 3.4.1.0 version yet...still at 3.4.0.2. The color showing for my Data File Fields is light blue, and all of the rows in the Raiser's Edge Fields is white. I don't have any rows in the Raiser's Edge Fields that show up as the dark blue that I see in the 4th row of your screen shot. So basically, my fields look like the 1st three rows of your screen shot.
I haven't updated to the 3.4.1.0 version yet...still at 3.4.0.2. However, even at the lower version number, the color showing for my Data File Fields is light blue, and all of the rows in the Raiser's Edge Fields is white. I don't have any rows in the Raiser's Edge Fields that show up as the dark blue that I see in the 4th row of your screen shot. So basically, my fields look like the 1st three rows of your screen shot.  Don't know if that helps or not.
Login or Signup to post a comment