Start a new topic

Treat Individual Relationship as Spouse

When creating a profile to import new constituents, the section under Relationships - Individual - Spouse Grouping, the option to "Treat individual relationship in group # 1 as spouse" does not activate the "This individual is the: Spouse" checkbox in Raisers Edge.  Am I missing a step or am I incorrect in what this option is intended for?  We are on version: 1.9.2.136

Hi Patrick,

Import-O-Matic should be checking the Is Spouse check box when you are checking the option to "Treat Individual Relationship in Group #1 as a Spouse". My recommendation would be to make sure that you are upgraded to the latest version of Import-O-Matic which can be downloaded by going to http://www.omaticsoftware.com/Forums/tabid/108/aft/344/Default.aspx . If that does not resolve the issue, please send an email to our support team at support@omaticsoftware.com or create a case online. One of our support analysts will follow-up with you.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Callie
We are having the same issue.  When importing new constituents, the relationship is created, but the "is spouse" box is not checked in Raisers Edge.  We do have the "Treat Individual Relationship in Group #1 as a Spouse".  We are currently using IOM version 1.9.2.138
Hi, Julie and Patrick,

We have duplicated this behavior in Support and it is a software issue. It was duplicated in version 1.9.2.138.

There is a workaround: Check the box in your profile to "Perform a duplicate search when a record cannot be matched by ID", AND also check the box to "Search for a non-constituent spouse match", and it will work.

This will be fixed in the next release of IOM.

Also, please send issues of this nature to Support (Support@omaticsoftware.com), rather than posting it in the forums, to ensure timely resolution.

Thanks,

Tiffany
Login or Signup to post a comment