Start a new topic

ImportOmatic Updates folder unavailable

Hello,  We are trying to do the work station implementations and while I have access to the other updates folders to get the install files this folder for ImportOmatic is not available.  Can anyone else access it? 

Hi Nicol,

I have re-provisioned your user account per your product record. Please sign out and back in to gain access to the IOM Updates Forum.

Best,

Adam
Thank you I am now able to access it..
Hi,

I'm having the same problem accessing the updates folder. I'm a new user of RE in my organisation and I've installed an older version of ImportOmatic, but can't access the updates folder to get the latest version.

Cheers,
A
Hi Alice,

Your account has been provisioned and you can now access the IOM updates folder.

Thanks,

John
Hi John or Adam,

I am experiencing the same access issues with the IOM Update Folder.

Thanks,

Quinn

I have the same issues as the other users.  I am trying to download the latest version of Import-O-Matic, but the updates folder is inaccessible with a red circle with a minus sign on the folder icon.  Like the other users, can you provision my account to access this folder.

Thank you!

Hi Eric,

I have provisioned your account.

Thanks,

John
For anyone else who runs into this issue it's usually a bit quicker to email support@omaticsoftware.com Just include your username and let us know that you need access. Thanks!
Login or Signup to post a comment