Start a new topic

Field is read only: Currency Country

Hi,

Can you tell me whats wrong with this please? Its rather urgent so hoping someone can help me?

Thanks so much!

Paul.

Field is read only:  Currency Country [Object: 'CGift', PK: '-1', Import ID: '', Desc: '22/01/15 Amendment $10.00 - Justine Allen', Field: 'Currency Country', Value: 'Australia'] -->BBREAPI.CAmendmentServerClass.Save()-->ImportOM.CImport.#=qA8FG$KNeWnFxjeSGqywkRnCAx1R2svU9v2RNdzk7BaE=(CRecord #=qqgz1aLxwotQo1jBBkA5WmQ==, IBBConstitUIHelper #=qLJAg$LWjVgD7BqyL_Byd4w==, String[] #=qhm0Wyv9qZHc0DsGgJit2bw==, TextFieldParser #=qdB3r4Deuygh7PFmT8lrPYUivfY9JIgI6xso91SRtVMs=, TextFieldParser #=qaoNjgF_l83Pw21e7_htbrw==, Int32 #=q4WLg_IOe0kBpKteSSzos_Q==)-->ImportOM.CImport.Process()

Hi Paul,

Are you able to set the Currency Country field value when creating an amendment manually in RE? I would check in Admin --> Fields and make sure that field has not been set to "Read Only".

Jeff
Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. You guys rock! I discovered the issue and it was due to something else in the file. Thanks again!
Hi Paul, I am getting the same error when importing a recurring gift amendment, expect it says I am importing "New Zealand" as the vaue, except that I am not importing any "country fields" at all so obviously the error message is wrong. Would you happen to remember what the actual issue was?

Hi Catherine, the reason for me was because my Gift Day column was a date eg 15/07/15, where it needed to be just the day eg 15.

Hope that solves your issue.

Gift Day
15/02/15

Should be

Gift Day

I know the error message was very misleading, but once I fixed this it stopped.

Regards

Paul

I am receiving the below exception error log when trying to import an amendment to an existing RG using GiftID. When I received the exception error log reason, even though I have address info to update, I marked them as "ignore" but I still receive the same exception error log/reason below.  Please advise ASAP - I am trying to get this import in over the weekend.

Line 1: Field is read only:  Currency Country [Object: 'CGift', PK: '-1', Import ID: '', Desc: '11/03/2016 Amendment $0.00 - Hether Ghelf', Field: 'Currency Country', Value: 'AUS'] -->System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)-->System.Nullable`1.op_Explicit(Nullable`1 value)-->#=qvtTUJ4eyocE7TeyzOG6v4kFeSdjHlvK5XgDajr70PC8=.#=qNQtD5WhU6vxQ8$nWYW0mr_Pnmb_GUfPFGG67JBmI9P8=(CRecord #=qDYSYRceWUtSjI08pdCpi3w==, IBBConstitUIHelper #=qgbIvNHgvMQLfKrQjClAk7g==, String[] #=qfYQ6SvbS$bWtl2_p23FPg==, Int32 #=qU2LMgOibZVPpxyGq6Hpo3w==)-->#=qvtTUJ4eyocE7TeyzOG6v4kFeSdjHlvK5XgDajr70PC8=.#=qINJs4BkjoP

Hi Hether, as I said in my previous post for me the reason was because my Gift Day column was a date eg 15/07/15, where it needed to be just the day eg 15.

Hope that solves your issue.

Gift Day
15/02/15

Should be

Gift Day

I know the error message was very misleading, but once I fixed this it stopped and you error looks very similar to mine. Good luck.
Login or Signup to post a comment