Start a new topic

Individual relationship address overwriting organisation address

I am trying to import a list of new organisations and their individual contacts. Everything is working OK apart from the address. The organisation address details are different to those of the contacts, but every time the individual contact's address is overwriting the organisation address. I have mapped the org address using constituent address fields, and the individual with the individual address fields (see below). I can't see anything in the processing that is causing this to happen. Any suggestions much appreciated.

We had the same issue. We were importing staff members with an address different from the org. We had to run a 2nd pass to update the address on the relationship. Our constituent was the staff member with the organization being the relationship. Have you tried updating the org address data first, ignoring the individual contact relationship address? You can still add the relationship, I believe and then run a 2nd pass to update the relationship address for the contact.
We had the same issue. We were importing staff members with an address different from the org. We had to run a 2nd pass to update the address on the relationship. Our constituent was the staff member with the organization being the relationship. Have you tried updating the org address data first, ignoring the individual contact relationship address? You can still add the relationship, I believe and then run a 2nd pass to update the relationship address for the contact.
Login or Signup to post a comment