Start a new topic

Flag email as invalid

We recently received a file back from Mailchimp containing bounced email addresses  I want to import this list into RE and flag the corresponding email address on the constituent record as being 'Invalid Email'  I can then exclude those ones from future CSV exports  how can I do this?

Hi Alan,

Unfortunately IOM is unable to change the email type at this time. We do have an existing suggestion to add this functionality, and I encourage you to add your vote: Allow updating/changing the phone type.

You can flag the email as Do Not Contact using IOM, though. This Knowledgebase solution describes how to do this.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Amanda
Omatic Software

Hi Alan,

Our product development team is working on a MailChimp Connector for ImportOmatic version 3.0 and we would love to get your input! The MailChimp Connector would allow you to pull data directly from MailChimp without having to output files for the import. Would you be available for a call to discuss your needs? If so, I can be reached at emilyd@omaticsoftware.com. Feel free to email me and I'll set up a call to discuss.

Thanks,
Emily
Omatic Software
Hi Alan. we use a product called Chimpegration for what you want to do. Their website is http://www.zeidman.info/project/chimpegration/