Start a new topic

Removing a gone away address attribute

We use the address accelerator attribute on addresses to mark as gone away and our current profile adds this attibute if the data supplied returns a yes in the column. Is it possible to remove this attribute in the event of a no or blank?

Hi Lorna,

Does the address already have the attribute and you're wanting to remove it if the file says no or is blank?

Or are you only wanting to add an attribute if the file says yes, but not if it says no or is blank?

Thank you,
Amanda
Omatic Support
Hey Amanda,

That was super quick!!! Some records already have the attribute and adding the attribute is working really well where we get a yes (by using a dictionary to convert the yes into the attribute description of Gone Away).

However, I don't know how to make it remove the attribute if it is no or blank. I guess if I were to add no and blank as dictionary entries, is there a way to convert them to something that removes the attribute?

Thanks, L
Hi Lorna,

Unfortunately, IOM is unable to remove address attributes at this time. This would be a great suggestion for our UserVoice site!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Amanda
Omatic Support

Login or Signup to post a comment