Start a new topic

Amendments - Status

Hi there,

I have been using the new RG amendment and multiple actions features today and its amazing! Thanks so much for the work on this!

One thing I am trying to do is change the RG status, but I cannot find an option for this. Have I missed something, is there another way to do this?

I often have RGs on hold for example that need changing to active once updated info has been received, or the opposite needing to terminate/hold a gift etc depending on some outcomes following communications with a donor.

I wondered if you could help with this?

Thanks again.

PS - And also I'm trying to add attributes to the RG. Can this be done? Thanks!
Hi Paul,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the new features in IOM v. 2.4!

We didn't include the status in the RG Amendments value types, but it may be something we can do. I've filed a suggestion for this to be included in a future release.

Unfortunately, it looks like we won't be able to add on the gift attributes to an existing gift.

I've opened a support case for you and will update you through there.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Amanda
Omatic Support

Hi,

Thank you for adding the Gift Status to the Amendments. Would it be possible to also get the Gift Status Date as well so we can update that at the same time through IOM?

Also is it possible to add gift attributes to the amendments?

Many thanks in advance.

Sorry just reread your post on the gift attributes. That's a shame.
Hi Paul,

I've filed a suggestion to have Gift Status Date included in a future release of ImportOmatic.

Thank you,
Amanda
Omatic Support
Excellent thank you.
Login or Signup to post a comment