Start a new topic

Raiser's Edge Hosted - issue with IOM?

Just recently moved to RE Hosted for a plethora of reasons.  All went well and the hosted environment now has the latest version of IOM so all seemed well until I started importing.  Every single import that involves updating records (Bio, Relationships, Attributes etc) goes through the process of pulling up dupe search results to match but then every single record errors out with the error "The specified constituent could not be found.  The constituent has either been deleted or you do not have rights to view it."  I'm running full admin rights and I see the records, IOM recognizes them because of dupe ID request - I have tried with existing files and locations and have added new files in accessible locations with the same result.  Every single record errors out.

Is anyone successfully running IOM in the hosted environment? If so, are there tips on how to setup the .csv files?  I feel like I'm missing something here and I'm at the end of my guessing here as to how to fix this issue but with 14 imports awaiting my attention, I need some help.

Thanks,

 

Kim

1 Comment

Hi Kim,

This error is sometimes a false error and there's something else that may be missing or happening with the import. In order to properly assist you with this particular issue, I will need to examine the following files: error.txt file, data file, and the IOM profile being used for this import. Please send these files to Support@omaticsoftware.com so that I can better assist you with your issue. When I have a resolution, I will post to this thread.

To send your IOM profile, please follow these steps:

* Go to IOM Configuration
* Highlight the name of the profile you are using
* Right click on it and choose to export
* Send the .xml file that is created
* It will be named in this fashion: IOM_Profile_Export_.xml

Thanks!
Amanda
Omatic Support
Login or Signup to post a comment