Start a new topic

Unable to add proposal notepads - "Object variable or With block variable not set"

Hi all,

I get a pretty opaque error message on one of my profiles:

Line 1: Object variable or With block variable not set -->BBREAPI.CRecordClass.Save()-->ImportOM.CImport.Process()

So I began to strip back my profile until it went away. Removing (i.e. setting to "ignore") rows relating to a proposal notepad caused the error message to disappear and the import to succeed. In other words, this error message is related to the creation of proposal notepads.

What causes this? How can I fix it?

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom,

After testing I've found that the issue you are experiencing turns out to be a code issue in IOM. This has been filed with Product Development. I do not have any information on specifically when it will be resolved.

Please be sure you are subscribed to the
 ImportOmatic Updates forum so you will be notified of all new releases. The release notes will indicate what has been resolved in each release.

Thank you,
Amanda
Omatic Support

I was afraid you'd say that.

Any workarounds? Or a chance of a patch?
Hi Tom,

I'm not seeing a workaround for this issue, unfortunately. I'll also check on the timeline for when our next IOM release will happen and see if this could be included.

Thank you,
Amanda
Omatic Support

Hi Tom,

This issue has been addressed in ImportOmatic v. 2.7.1.5  and can be downloaded here (or is already available for instant deployment through your organization in the AppOmatic version):
http://www.omaticsoftware.com/Forums/tabid/108/aft/1501/Default.aspx

Jeff

Aha! Thanks Jeff - hadn't noticed that.

Also, the text of that patch note suggests that adding a notepad date would have fixed it. Might give that a go until we can deploy the latest version.
Login or Signup to post a comment