Start a new topic

error message with 2.3.0.11

I upgraded to 2.3.0.11. The 1st 2 profiles I tried worked fine. On the 3rd, I received the following exception for every line of the file:

Line 1: An exception occurred in the Duplicate Search: Error 5.2: Line 48: Incorrect syntax near '('.Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AS'.

Line 2: An exception occurred in the Duplicate Search: Error 5.2: Line 48: Incorrect syntax near '('.Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AS'.

In the Configuration file, on the Duplicate Search page, I checked "Perform a duplicate search when a record cannot be matched by ID". The search method I chose was "Search for non-constituent spouse record match".

This is kind of a funky file but it worked with the prior version of Import-O-Matic. I'm importing donors without a ConsID & without a real name who may or may not be in the database. These are people who filled the empty bag we left on the porch with GIK. All we have is an address. Therefore they're all going into the database as Mr. Unknown.

Has anyone else encountered such a thing?

Thanks,

Greg

1 Comment

Hi Greg,

I am sorry you are encountering a more complicated issue! In order to properly assist you with this particular issue, I will need to examine the following files: the data file, the error.txt and the IOM profile being used for this import. Please send these files to Support@omaticsoftware.com so that I can better assist you with your issue. When I have a resolution, I will post to this thread.

To send your IOM profile, please follow these steps:

* Go to IOM Configuration
* Highlight the name of the profile you are using
* Right click on it and choose to export
* Send the .xml file that is created
* It will be named in this fashion: IOM_Profile_Export_.xml

Thanks!
Amanda
Omatic Support
Login or Signup to post a comment