Start a new topic

Additional Addressee Salutation Removal

Good day everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove an Individual Relationship Addressee Salutation from a constituent's record.  I have about 2500 spouse relationship records where I need to remove a specific addr/sal from the General 2 tab.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Removing Add/Sals is not something that IOM can accomplish for you, but you might be able to do it via the Raiser's Edge Global Change facility in RE:Admin. Please remember that Global Change is a very powerful tool in RE, and things done there are permanent changes to your database. Please proceed with caution, and please reach out to Blackbaud Support if you need assistance with using Global Change.

Since this is an Add/Sal on General2 tab of a Relationship, it appears your only option is to replace one with another, from what I can see in Global Change. That said, Blackbaud Support may know of another way to accomplish it.

This might also be something that we, here at Omatic Software, could accomplish for you as a data service. Please let me know if you would like me to put you in touch with your Account Manager to explore this option.

Hope this helps!

Tiffany

Thanks for the reply, Tiffany.  I did look at the Global Change - replace option - and I may decide to replace it.  I was just hoping upon hope that I could get rid of it completely.  Thanks for the suggestion for Omatic to create an automated option for us, I'll let you know if that is something we want to explore.

Barbara

Login or Signup to post a comment