We added a check on Relationship fields to the profile save due to some common issues clients were encountering. Examples of the issues:
* Not providing the fields requires to match on, or to create (RE's requirements), a relationship, causing exceptions during import.
* Mapping phones/emails/addresses to Relationship fields, thinking they were mapped to fields for a constituent, and having the data go nowhere.
Unfortunately, there is a hiccup in the new check which can incorrectly cause this error. It will be fixed in version 2.6.
If you will please send your IOM profile to Support (Support@OmaticSoftware.com), I will be happy to tell you specifically which relationship is causing the issue, and how to get around it until the next version is released.
To send your IOM profile:
* IOM Configuration
* Highlight the name of the profile you are using
* Right click on it and choose to export
* Send me the .xml file that is created
* It will be named in this fashion: IOM_Profile_Export_.xml