Start a new topic

Error = 'general ODBC error@ when importing

When trying to import a file which should create a gift batch I am receiving the following error, I cannot find what column this is referring to.  Can anyone help, this is quite urgent.

Thanks

Andrea

Line 1: Error saving batch on data row # 1. Error = 'General ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The conversion of the varchar value '-2147219858' overflowed an INT2 column. Use a larger integer column.
Native error:244
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.
Native error:3621
'.

1 person has this question

Not to worry, have sorted this now - cannot see where to delete this post but please ignore.
Thanks
Andrea
Hello Andrea,

I see that you were able to work through the ODBC error. We are experiencing a smilar issue where we are recieving Error [4200] ODBC Excel Driver. Would you mind sharing how you resolved the issue? We can't seem to resolve the issue ourselves. You can email directly hhernandez@kidneyfund.org

Thanks,

Hi Hilda,

Thank you for sending in your files to Support.

The error you were seeing, "ERROR [42000] [Microsoft][ODBC Excel Driver] Syntax error in FROM clause" was due to the MasterIDs file.

The file needed to be renamed to MasterIDs.xls and the space in the column header for MasterID needed to be removed:

After renaming the file, it has to be selected again in the Gifts area of the profile.

Login or Signup to post a comment