Start a new topic

Issues with Requests No Email CheckBox

Currently using v 1.9.1.01 (I know, I know, I should really update to the latest version...)

In previous versions, in my profiles I was able to have the checkbox "requests no e-mails" populate in the RE record when the mapped field = TRUE.  The mapped field in the source file is either TRUE or FALSE.  The source field is mapped in the profile with the record type = Constituent Field and value type = requests no email

It's not working in my current profile - any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
Jenny Bailey
Director of Development Services, LPFCH
Jenny.Bailey@lpfch.org
1 Comment

Hi Jenny,

The functionality relative to that field has not changed. So, based on your description, the import should be working. Will you please send an email to our support team with a copy of the file you are attempting to import along with a copy of the profile settings? You can export your profile settings by going to Import-O-Matic --> Configuration. Then, highlight the profile you are using and right-click on it. You will select the option "Export Profile to Desktop". Please send that along with the file to support@omaticsoftware.com along with the description you added above. We will take a look at it and let you know what we find. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,

Callie
Login or Signup to post a comment