Start a new topic

Regular Expression Dictionary for Facebook Fundraiser Donations

Hey everyone, I need help. We use TeamRaiser for our Walk and just turned on the Facebook Fundraiser feature. If the donor doesn't opt-in, then a record is created with first and last name and an email address that reads something like this devnull+fbbaclnaugzmtg7s-9zxarije1qdzpr85xa9mvjuokt7tvg@convio.com but it will differ form person to person. I would like to set up Regular Expression Dictionaries that will point these donors to one record in Rasier's Edge through the OMatic Lo connector. I would also like the first and last name to populate the gift reference field so that would be yet another Regular Expression Dictionary.

I am clueless when it comes to Regular Expression Dictionary so your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Krista, we do the same thing but not through regex - just a few lines of code in the afterdictionary section to force the first/last name and email address to a known RE record so that it directly matches a common single record.  about every 6 months we create a new generic RE facebook record as the # of alias's become to large to quickly load the record in RE.

Thanks, Dennis dennis@ladnierfamily.com

I have a dictionary that blanks out these invalid email addresses. What do you mean when you say you want to point the donors to one record?

Login or Signup to post a comment