Start a new topic

Addition of Classy Mode to Classy Connector

Add "Is Classy Mode" Field to Import Profile

When importing transaction details from Classy to RE, it's important that the fact that a donor covered processing fees is available to be added to the import profile.

If a client wants to track whether or not constituents opted to cover service fees and the percentage in service fees they covered in future RE reports, they are unable to do so because these import fields are unavailable.

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

Hi Aparna,

Thank you for submitting this idea! In an effort to ensure I fully understand the request, I have a couple questions for you:

1. Am I correct that you would want to have the "Is Classy Mode" field - which I assume is a Yes/No value - as well as a percentage or dollar amount covered by the donor? These would ideally surface as mappable fields, however I could potentially see them appearing in the Additional Settings of a formula in some way.

2. Would you want to be able to have some sort of "decision" within a formula that allows you to receive the donation amount as an adjustment based upon whether the donor chooses to cover those fees? 

We will have to research whether or not this is possible, so I'd like to fully understand the request before we get started. If there are more details to this (perhaps more questions that need to be asked), we can certainly set up a time to discuss.

Best,
Ryan

Login or Signup to post a comment