Description: This solution describes how to resolve the error:
Index was Outside the Bounds of the Array[CImport_Process_02.5]
Index was Outside the Bounds of the Array[CImport_Process_02.4]
Index was Outside the Bounds of the Array[CImport_Process_02.3]
These errors can sometimes mask an error regarding the profile and data file not matching.
1. Ensure that the correct profile is being selected for the data file that is being imported.
2. Ensure that the profile and data file end on the same letter.
3. Check the data file against the profile. Ensure that the data that is in "Column A", should in fact be mapped to the record type and value type that "Row A" in the profile is mapped. Repeat this cross-reference for each column in the file until the issue is found, correct to resolve.
4. If the profile and data file do match and everything is mapped correctly, check to ensure that the correct dictionaries are applied.
5. If the data file and profile match and the everything is mapped correctly, including dictionaries, Excel may be adding ghost columns to the data file. Highlight all the cells that have data (don't highlight the entire row or column, only the actual cells that have data), copy and paste into a new spreadsheet.