Description: How to Create New Task Sets in List Managment
A Task Set is a collection of additional tasks to be performed on one or more people in a List. Individual task sets can be added to records via the List Management tool after the list is imported or can be built into a Workflow to be applied during the import process.
Task Sets will be performed in the sequence listed, so the sequencing is important.
For example, if you want to add an Action Track to a set of records, the constituent must first be promoted to full constituent. Actions, Action Tracks, and Solicitors can only be assigned to full constituent records.
Task Sets are created in the Configuration area of ImportOmatic, under List Management --> Workflows
To create a new task set:
- Click the Add button
- Enter the name for this task set
- Click in the task grid to choose a task
- Most tasks require a corresponding value, for example, if the task is 'Add constituent code' then the value is the specific code
- Use the up/down arrows to arrange the sequence of tasks within the task set. If a task is dependent on completion of another task, then that other task must be listed first
To create a new task set that is similar to an existing set:
- Highlight the existing task set and click the Copy button
- A window opens up to allow you to name and save the new task set
- Edit the new task set as needed
For more detailed information regarding ImportOmatic List Management, please refer to the User Guide for List Management.