Description: This solution describes how to use a gift batch template within ImportOmatic
To use a batch template:
- In ImportOmatic, select Configuration and Select Profiles, Open the Profile in question by highlighting and selecting "Edit" or double clicking the desired profile.
- In the profile navigation pane found on the left side of the field map in the profile view, Select "Gifts"
- Under "Gifts" select the check box to "Import Gift to A Batch" and "Create New Batch From An Existing Batch Template"
- Use the browse button to browse out to the selected template and have the gifts imported to that template
- Save changes made in the profile by selecting the "Save" button at the bottom right of the profile view window
- During the import process select if you would like to add to an existing batch or create a new batch
***NOTE***: Ensure that all of the columns requested in the template were included in the data file and profile in order to come into the template successfully, otherwise, you will encounter errors
Refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.