Description: This solution describes how to resolve the error: “Error loading constituent query: Incorrect syntax near the keyword ‘INNER’”
This error occurs when a static query is used as an exclusion within SegmentOmatic.
If you are unable to change your query to a dynamic query (for example if it is the result of merged queries) you can attach your static query to a dynamic query to use for exclusions.
- Create a new dynamic query.
- Within the query click on Tools ->Query options->Record processing and put a check mark next to select from query.
- Select the magnifying glass and search for your static query and select it.
- Hit Okay on Query Options.
- Save your query, keeping it in dynamic form.
- Use this query as your exclusion query for SegmentOmatic.