Description: This solution describes how to resolve the error:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Please follow these steps in order to resolve:
1. Ensure that the correct profile is being selected for the data file that is being imported.
2. Ensure that the profile and data file end on the same letter.
3. Check the data file against the profile. Ensure that the data that is in "Column A", should in fact be mapped to the record type and value type that "Row A" in the profile is mapped. Repeat this cross-reference for each column in the file until the issue is found, correct to resolve.
4. If the profile and data file do match and everything is mapped correctly, check to ensure that the correct dictionaries are applied.
5. If the data file and profile match and the everything is mapped correctly, including dictionaries, Excel may be adding ghost columns to the data file. Highlight all the cells that have data (don't highlight the entire row or column, only the actual cells that have data), copy and paste into a new spreadsheet.
If using an ImportOmatic Connector
1. If there are date fields mapped, make sure a timestamp is not coming in as well. A dictionary can be used to strip out the timestamp on a date field. (See regular expression #3 in this Knowledgebase solution)
2. Check all mapping to ensure the data type being imported matches the field in RE, for example, text isn't being imported into a numeric-only field