Description: Using a merged query as the source for an IOM export results in a different number of records exported than the source merged query results
Version: 188.8.131.52 and above
1. Open RE and navigate to Query
2. Select to create a new dynamic query
3. Once the query is open, select Tools from the tool bar and then select Query Options
4. In this view select the Record Processing tab.
5. Choose Select from Query. Locate and select the merged query in question
6. Select the desired output fields and save. You may then use Query as the source for the IOM export