Description: This solution describes how to import marketing source codes from Classy
Versions: 126.96.36.199 and higher
In version 188.8.131.52 of the ImportOmatic Connector for Classy we added the ability to import marketing source codes from Classy.
Marketing source codes are not set up in the admin portal for Classy. The codes are established in the url for the donation page. You can set up one or two source codes, depending on your needs.
1. To start, load the published, live page full URL.
2. Following the full URL, place a question mark character “?”
3. Enter “c_src=” and then type the value you wish to store ‘Source-Code-1’
4. If wanting to add a second source code (optional), add an ampersand “&” after the 1st source code
5. Enter “c_src2=” and then type the value you wish to fill ‘Source-Code-2’
Your end URL will look something like this:
You can find more information on how to set up the url in the Classy help documents.
The two new fields in the IOM profile are found towards the bottom of the field map.
If you only have one source code in the url, the Secondary Source Tracking Code will be blank during import.
Refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.