Description: This solution describes how to create a new formula
1. From the Data Queue, click on the Start Setup button
2. Select your CRM system
3. Enter the credentials for your CRM system
4. Click in the drop down for Select a data source and select the system you're integrating with
5. Enter the credentials for the data source. The fields needed vary based on what the data source requires for connection
6. Select the formula for the type of data moving between the systems and give the formula a name
7. If updating data from Altru, the next screen will present a list of queries to select as the source.
8. In Data Mapping, you will indicate the fields that are being sent to the destination. For more information on mapping, please see this Knowledgebase solution.
9. Select how to match to records in the destination system. For more information on matching, please see this Knowledgebase solution.
10. Select in which conditions records should route to Ready instead of reviewing them first in Needs Attention. For more information on configuring Triage rules, please see this Knowledgebase solution.
11. Choose how often to collect the data. Omatic Cloud can collect data continuously and reach out to the source every 5 minutes to collect records. You can also Schedule data collection to run weekly or daily.