Description: This solution describes how to demote a group of records from Raisers Edge
Records can be demoted from a full constituent to a non-constituent within List Management.
1. Create a query in RE to group the records for demotion together
2. In List Management, right click on an existing list and select Create new list from query
3. Select the query created in step 1
4. Open the list
5. Select the records to demote by clicking and dragging to select multiples or ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all records
6. Right click on the full constituent list member and select to Demote to non-constituent(s)
7. Choose whether to Save Constituent ID(s) to alias or to Delete the Constituent ID(s)
Refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.