Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: This solution presents a pre-implementation checklist for Omatic Cloud for BBCRM
- Decide whether you will be using BBCRM Staging or Production for initial testing.
- If your BBCRM site is hosted on a network that is not accessible from public traffic, please refer to this solution.
- Share your BBCRM login credentials with your Integrations Consultant, as well as credentials for any other platforms you are connecting to. This will help with troubleshooting.
- If you are using a flat file or CSV for import, please have your data ready and share the file with your Integrations Consultant prior to your first implementation call.
- Identify project team roles. Who will need to be included on calls? Who is responsible for making mapping decisions? In addition, please be prepared to discuss what will be mapped where.
- Please be prepared to discuss what will be mapped where
- Provide the Integrations Consultant a list of people who will need access to Omatic Cloud
- If you plan to connect to an external system, please follow these instructions on obtaining your API and login credentials.
Prepare your database
Install the Omatic Cloud system role in BBCRM. You can find instructions on how to do so here.
Explanation: This walks through setting up a BBCRM application user for Omatic Cloud usage with the correct BBCRM permissions.
Create an Alternate Lookup ID Type(s) to store Constituent IDs. You can find instructions on how to do so here.
Explanation: This step is required if you want to use the ID from your source data for matching.