Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: This solution presents a pre-implementation checklist for Omatic Cloud for BBCRM
- Identify project team roles. Who will need to be included on calls? Who is responsible for making mapping decisions? In addition, please be prepared to discuss what will be mapped where.
- Please be prepared to discuss what will be mapped where
- Provide the Project Coordinator a list of people who will need access to Omatic Cloud (first name, last name, email address)
- Decide whether you will be using BBCRM Staging or Production for initial testing.
- If your BBCRM site is hosted on a network that is not accessible from public traffic, please refer to this solution.
- Have your BBCRM login credentials available, as well as credentials for any other platforms you are connecting to.
- If you plan to connect to an external system, please follow these instructions on obtaining your API and login credentials.
- If you are using a flat file or CSV for import, please share dummy data with your Project Coordinator prior to your first implementation call.
- Please complete the OC Pre-Training Survey and the OC Mapping Decisions documents attached below, and send the finished documents to your Project Coordinator.
Prepare your database
Install the Omatic Cloud system role in BBCRM. You can find instructions on how to do so here.
Explanation: This walks through setting up a BBCRM application user for Omatic Cloud usage with the correct BBCRM permissions.
Create an Alternate Lookup ID Type(s) to store Constituent IDs. You can find instructions on how to do so here.
Explanation: This step is required if you want to use the ID from your source data for matching.