Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: This solution explains what Applying Edits on the data card means
In Omatic Cloud, you have the ability to modify your formula as needed. If there is data sitting in your buckets when you make modifications, Omatic Cloud will automatically reprocess the data and apply your edits.
On the Data Queue page, you will see "Applying edits" for the formula you made changes to.
What would kickoff this process?
Any major or minor changes to your formula will automatically prompt Omatic Cloud to reprocess your data (or apply the new edits). Here are some examples of changes you might make which would cause you to see applying edits:
- You made changes to your endpoint (or source) settings
- You updated the data mapping
- You changed your record triage rules
- You updated your matching settings
If the data in your buckets does not automatically reprocess (in other words, you do not see "Applying edits" on the data card), please follow the steps below:
- Click on Review for either the records in the Ready or Needs Attention bucket
- Select Reprocess All to manually reprocess and apply the new edits