Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: This solution presents instructions on resolving the "Standard Date Filter" Settings Error
When sending data from Salesforce to an endpoint, you have to reference a prebuilt Salesforce report. In Salesforce, some reports have a Standard Date Filter by default, which allow you to customize the date range. However, some standard reports do not (like Campaign reports). In Omatic Cloud you are unable to use a report that does not have a standard date filter. In order to have a Standard Date Filter, you will have to create a custom report type in Salesforce. Please follow the instructions below to create the custom report type.
- In Salesforce, navigate to the Setup page
- In the quick find box, type in Reports, then select Report Types
- Select New Custom Report Type, and fill out the required fields
- Primary Object
- Report Type Label
- Report Type Name (auto populated)
- Store in Category
- Select Deployed, then Next
- Add your related object in section B
- Click Save
After you have created your Custom Report Type, you will be able to customize the date range in the report filter settings.