Description: This solution describes how to export to date fields from The Raisers Edge to Engaging Networks
The date format required by the Engaging Networks API is YYYY-MM-DD and the format provided by The Raisers Edge is MM/DD/YYYY. When sending dates from RE to EN, the date will need to be reformatted. A dictionary can be created to reformat the date during export.
1. In IOM Configuration, select Dictionaries and click Add to create a new dictionary
2. At the prompt to create the dictionary from a table, select No
3. Enter the following values:
4. Check the box to Use Regular Expressions for each row
5. Click Save
6. In the export profile, apply the dictionary to all date fields being sent to Engaging Networks
Refer to the ImportOmatic User Guide for additional information.