Product: Omatic Cloud
Description: How to resolve a field not showing in the object picker
There are a number of reasons why a field might not be showing in the Object Picker. It could be related to the Salesforce instance that Omatic Cloud is connected to, to the field permissions, or to the field characteristics.
1. Verify that you are connected to the correct instance of Salesforce. To do this, you will need to check the Login History in Salesforce:
- From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Login History, then select Login History.
- Check for login history from 'Omatic Cloud' as the 'Application'
- If 'Omatic Cloud' is not listed as an 'Application' and you have successfully processed data from Omatic Cloud to Salesforce, then this indicates that this is not the Salesforce instance that Omatic Cloud is currently connected to.
- You can edit the Data Source in Omatic Cloud and Reset the Connection to the correct Salesforce instance.
2. Check the field permissions in Salesforce to verify that these fields are marked as 'Visible'.
To refresh the object picker, go to the Data Sources tab in Omatic Cloud
On the Salesforce card, click the Refresh object picker link
A progress bar will display
A Refresh Complete message will display at the end